Build a Killer Website to Optimize your Sales Funnel
A sales funnel, broadly, is the buying process that companies lead consumers through (ideally!) resulting in the purchase of a product or service. Customers enter and leave this funnel at varying times and places; some hang out at the top of your funnel...
A sales funnel, broadly, is the buying process that companies lead consumers through (ideally!) resulting in the purchase of a product or service. Customers enter and leave this funnel at varying times and places; some hang out at the top of your funnel, “just browsing,” and others will follow your trail of breadcrumbs to the bottom, earning you a real customer! Understanding your own sales funnel - how easy it is to navigate and where potential holes are - is critical to maximizing your marketing expenses and taking full advantage of online sales opportunities.
Too frequently, businesses miss the mark when building a captivating, easy-to-follow website, and as a result, lose many would-be buyers. Your site is often times the only point of contact between your business and your consumers, and getting it right can be tricky.
Swello understands the importance and impact of a solid website, and we put our skills to use to help one of our most scrumptious clients pack a punch online. Below is a before/after of a website redesign we did for Women, Wine, and Chocolates, along with our thoughts on what really sets your site apart from the rest of the pack.
BRIGHT, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL
Whether the design is sleek and minimalistic or loud and spunky, your website should excite and leave a powerful impact on users.
• Professional branding and brand consistency build trust and validate your business.
• Personalized and branded images (non-stock photos) legitimize your products.
• Strong Call to Action on the home page gives clear direction to visitors.
FOCUS ON USER EXPERIENCE
Usability and ease is key in website design. From first contact to checkout, navigation should be intuitive and user-friendly.
• Easy-to-find contact info minimizes distance between you and your consumers.
• Create a clear path to purchase - your end goal!
CONCISE, PERSONAL MESSAGING
• You only have a few moments to catch the eye and interest of users. Make what you say count! Be clear about who you are and your story. Keep big blocks of text to a minimum. One or two sentences will get your point across just fine. Steer clear of Cliches!
• Show your audience your value proposition front and center. Make it clear who you are, who you help, and what you do.
• Add testimonials and reviews. Let your best customers showcase your products for you!
First impressions matter, and you only have a few seconds to earn the interest and trust of visitors to your website. Once built, the process is far from over. As your business grows, your website needs to be able to adapt and grow with it! The process can be daunting - let us help! Whether you are looking to build a website or give your current one a makeover, make use of our expert tools and service packages by reaching out to a Swello representative today!
Ready to grow online?
Speak with a qualified Swello expert today and find out what services would best fit your business's needs to achieve your goals.
Ready to talk digital marketing? So are we. Click "get started" for a risk free consultation.
Yes! They still matter and are definitely still a factor when it comes to ranking pages in search engines. But the fact of the matter is that keywords are not the most important component of SEO, and they never have been. As search engine algorithms evolve and become smarter, SEO factors will continue to balance out and SERP landscapes will continue to change.
To build a recognizable and successful business you need to create a consistent brand. Consistency is key because it establishes trust with your customers and audience, and communicates who your brand is and the messaging that supports it. One way to do this is to create a branding guide that displays key elements of your brand.