Facebook Advertising Manager
Advertising managers are responsible for ongoing client relationship building and form the backbone of our strategic advertising services. Responsibilities include daily optimization and monitoring of client accounts and initiatives, overseeing and executing creatives, ensuring goals and key indicators are met, providing reports to clients and staff, and maximizing results with innovative strategy.
Swello Marketing is a fresh and growing digital marketing and creative agency. We provide first-class, NO-BS Marketing services and help grow businesses through collaborative branding and advertising strategies. Our mission is to arm our clients with tools, data, and creative content necessary to create the biggest wave of impact in the fast-paced and constantly changing digital media environment.
Swello lives by four core values:
- Be Ahead of the Wave: We interpret and adapt to changes and trends in digital media.
- Extreme Ownership: Each employee is accountable for their work, attitude, and relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Extra Mile, No Matter the Extra Work: Client needs come first. We seek out opportunities to maximize value and deliver exceptional service.
- No BS Marketing: We don’t over-promise or over-sell. We are genuine, direct, and transparent.
Advertising managers are an integral part of the Swello team, responsible for ongoing client relationship building and forming the backbone of our strategic advertising services. Swello is seeking a decisive, organized, and results-driven individual to oversee and manage sensitive client accounts. Responsibilities include daily optimization and monitoring of client accounts and initiatives, overseeing and executing on creatives, ensuring goals and key indicators are met, providing reports to clients and staff, and maximizing results with innovative strategy. This position requires skills in analysis and organization, creativity, and results-driven problem solving.
Our Ideal Hire:
- Is a strong and efficient communicator
- Can work well flying solo or working in a pack
- Continually develops their leadership skills and contributes at a high level
- Innovates and takes initiative
- Is comfortable being a mentor and coach to colleagues
- Thrives in a technological workplace and stays up-to-date on current technology
- Wants to help build a lasting company culture at an early-stage agency
Advertising managers will collaborate with clients and coworkers to:
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, and Google ad campaign funnels
- Assist in targeting and segmentation strategies
- Be the primary point of contact for clients
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to clients quickly and efficiently
- Provide ongoing analysis and insight of campaign and project performance
- Optimize campaigns and projects daily, with attention to key indicators such as budget, ROI, ROAS, CPL, CPA, and project timelines and goals
- Manage client assets responsibly and effectively
- Help streamline and setup new processes
- Develop and recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Be a dedicated, hard-working, valuable member of our team
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We Hope to See:
- Swello’s minimum requirements are that candidates understand and agree to uphold and stand by our company values, listed above. Above this, preferred skills and experiences are as follows:
- 1 Year of experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Managed a monthly budget of at least $3,000
- Has experience with Ecommerce marketing - Mainly Facebook Catalogs
- Creative writing skills
- Experience with finding creatives that work well with the target audience
- Experience working in cross functional and collaborative teams
- Familiarity and experience in a marketing, advertising, or sales capacity
- Ability to effectively and calmly communicate with clients and coworkers
- Preferred experience running high-spend, high-return advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, advertising
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Candidates must provide a writing sample of their own original work
- Candidates must be able to work full-time in Mesa, AZ at Swello offices
- Candidates must be authorized to work full-time in the US