Swello web designers are responsible for creating the layout and design of websites and web pages for clients. Web designers need to blend their creative and aesthetic skills with a solid understanding of functionality and user experience to deliver high-quality, easy-to-navigate products.
Swello Marketing is a fresh and growing digital marketing and creative agency. We provide first-class, NO-BS Marketing services and help grow businesses through collaborative branding and advertising strategies. Our mission is to arm our clients with tools, data, and creative content necessary to create the biggest wave of impact in the fast-paced and constantly changing digital media environment.
Swello lives by four core values:
- Be Ahead of the Wave: We interpret and adapt to changes and trends in digital media.
- Extreme Ownership: Each employee is accountable for their work, attitude, and relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Extra Mile, No Matter the Extra Work: Client needs come first. We seek out opportunities to maximize value and deliver exceptional service.
- No BS Marketing: We don’t over-promise or over-sell. We are genuine, direct, and transparent.
Swello web designers are responsible for creating the layout and design of websites & web pages for clients. Web designers need to blend their creative and aesthetic skills with a solid understanding of functionality and user experience to deliver high-quality, easy-to-navigate products under a timeline. Designers must feel comfortable interfacing with clients in order to understand and bring to life their vision, being able to troubleshoot and find solutions for issues that may arise. Designers are a key part of Swello’s offered services and often leave a lasting impression on clients and their brands.
Our Ideal Hire:Web
- Is a strong and efficient communicator
- Can work well flying solo or working in a pack
- Continually develops their leadership skills and contributes at a high level
- Innovates and takes initiative
- Is comfortable being a mentor and coach to colleagues
- Thrives in a technological workplace and stays up-to-date on current technology
- Pairs working hard with working smart
- Wants to help build a lasting company culture at an early-stage agency
Web Designers will collaborate with clients and coworkers to:
- Develop websites on Wordpress, Shopify and Squarespace
- Take initiative to find solutions for development issues or design flaws
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients so as to understand their expectations and needs
- Provide consistent updates and communication to clients and supervisors
- Create impressive and strategic designs that appeal to website visitors and improve metrics
- Learn new apps and programs quickly for increased site functionality
- Optimize time usage, prioritize and plan to meet deadlines
- Help streamline and setup new processes
- Be a dedicated, hard-working, valuable member of our team
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We Hope to See:
Swello’s minimum requirements are that candidates understand and agree to uphold and stand by our company values, listed above. Above this, preferred skills and experiences are as follows:
- Experience with Wordpress, Shopify & Squarespace
- Experience with Adobe products: Illustrator, photoshop, Lightroom
- Experience working in cross functional and collaborative teams
- Familiarity and experience in a marketing, advertising, or sales capacity
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively and calmly communicate with clients and coworkers
- Ability to learn quickly and take on new responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, advertising
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Candidates must provide a writing sample of their own original work
- Candidates must be able to work full-time in Mesa, AZ at Swello offices
- Candidates must be authorized to work full-time in the US